Sisyphus Knits

Monday, May 15, 2006

Knitting & Talking:MI3


So I was feeling frustrated, I have knit & frogged several items due to the fact that I can't figure out how to unravel mistakes only on non-stockinette knitting. After my extreme frustration with Green Gable, I decided to treat myself by casting on this adorable ponchette that I coveted after seeing it on Knit and Tonic's blog. I covet everything she knits, I am the Jan Brady to her Marcia. I bought the yarn from KnitPixie, it's allhemp in pumpkin, cause I always wanted to try hemp yarn. So this weekend I knit 3 repeats of the pattern (only 21 to go) and then the minute I go to work, and attempt to knit while talking at lunch, I mess up the very first row that I do, notice that the stitch count is off by the third row, and frog the entire thing on the train ride home. I do hereby solemnly swear that I will never attempt to knit while talking, ever again, so help me God.

1 Comments:

Blogger lynn7 said...

Liz, I promise to never speak again when I see a needle in your hand!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home