Sisyphus Knits

Monday, August 14, 2006

Stitches Midwest Score

Ok, so here's my Stitches Midwest Score. From left to right, top to bottom, I've got 2 Skeins of Brooks Farm Four Play (Color 70), not sure what I'm going to knit with this, perhaps t-twist like Alyssa suggested, Cascade Silk from Tess Designer Yarns, the color is Lime Splash, and I bought the Victorian Leaf shawl pattern from them, 1 skein of Harmony from Brooks Farm (Color 17) I'll knit something for my husband with this, 3 Skeins of Noro Kureyon in Color 131, I might make another Booga bag with it, 1 skein of Socks that Rock in Rooster Rock medium weight, 1 Skein of Sea Silk, have no idea what color it is, it's purples, soft reds, and golds and I already ordered the one skein shawl pattern from Lettuce Knit, from Dzined a skein of sport weight wool & hemp (I bought a mobius pattern from her), 3 skeins of Bambu in color Lucy in the Sky and their Summer Breeze pattern, and 3 skeins of Tonalita in Color 2354.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

I really like the Brooks Farm colors you picked out. Very pretty. And you know I love that Socks that Rock:)

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great buys at Stitches. You're right, I think everyone from GROUP bought STR Rooster Rock. Great minds think alike ;)

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Steve said...

Nice post thaanks for sharing

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home