Sisyphus Knits

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ponytail hat from KnitGrrl

So this is the Ponytail Hat from Knitgrrl, knit in Muench Tessin, the color they used in the book. I cast on for this last Wednesday at Group, finished it Sunday, would have been sooner if I didn't have to finish that One Skein Wonder so I could have the size 8 needle out of it (for explanation, see below.) My oldest daughter is modelling because she has the most impressive ponytail; originally I thought I would knit one for each of my kids, but I just received the book Hip Knit Hats from Amazon & I have post it notes on about 10 hats, so I think I'll try some of those. I love knitting hats because I'm an Instant Gratification kind of girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say the yarn looked familiar. You were casting on for it Wednesday. The hat came out really cool.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home