Sisyphus Knits

Monday, August 28, 2006

Snakes on a Hat!

So here is the book I've been talking about, along with some of the Debbie Bliss Chunky Merino I bought to knit post-it marked hats with. I love every hat in this book. I will knit them all. I will be like Alyssa, and vow to knit 10 hats in one month, or something like that. (Isn't it kind of crazy how I reference Alyssa in all my blog updates; it's just because she's the best knitter I know.) In unrelated news, I have been sending Samuel Jackson Snakes on a Plane phone calls to everyone I know. Go ahead, do it, you know you want to. I think that they should come out with a Samuel Jackson alarm clock so when it goes off he says "Get your ass out of bed & get ready for school!" That would get my kids going in the morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

You crack me up- I totally think you should challenge yourself to 10 hats in a month! You could absolutely make one every three days:) (Maybe you should wait until your studying is over though...)

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it too obvious that I looove the burgandy color?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I measured my head-- it is 22 inches (of emptiness). I like chunky knits especially in fall colors--brown, burgandy, dark green. I can't wait for my hat!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hey, Sister #3, Person whose b-day is nov 1st, in otherwords, Amy, learn to spell burgundy if you like it so much! I will start your hat tonight!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bad...I didn't mean burgundy anyway I meant gamenta...I mean magenta.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home