Sisyphus Knits

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sizzle

I cast on for Sizzle last night. This is what I knit while watching King Kong: 8 rows of seed stitch and 4 rows of stockinette. How pathetic is that? Wendy says you can knock this top out in 3 days, and while a certain person in my knitting group could do that, sadly, I cannot. I think part of the problem is that this yarn is slippery & I'm knitting on aluminum needles, which I have never used before, but I asked my mom for a pair of size 7s & this is what she gave me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just cast off the little one's sweater....size 7 Lantern Moon's! I can drop them off if you want!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Ooh, what yarn are you using? So pretty! And definitely get yourself some bamboo needles - you'll find it much easier. Good luck with all the studying. Hope to see you at Group soon:)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home