Sisyphus Knits

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Notes from Underground

I am so cranky, I don't know if it's the weather (7 degrees), or the fact that I had to listen to my dental hygenist for 45 minutes as she described the "stunning" sweatshirts she creates by quilting multi-colored cat fabric onto plain old sweatshirts, or the fact that my CTA card was out of dough & I had to pay $5 for a $1.75 bus ride (didn't have change) or what. Usually when I'm in a bad mood, I try to think of what I'm thankful for, this morning all I could come up with was the Wall St. Journal (it was awesome today, even if I was missing the 4th section). I feel like everyone in the world is stupid except for me; I feel like the guy in Notes from Underground. Don't worry Group, I'll get over it by tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Yes. It is the weather. It is the stupid quilted sweatshirts. It is being overcharged. And yes, there are many many many many stupid people in the world. You are not alone. See you at Group tomorrow!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home