Sisyphus Knits

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


When I got up this morning, this is how I found Lucie, laying on her brand new dogbed with the Happy New Year tiara which my 6 year old had just slipped on her head, I vowed not to blog pet pictures, but Lucie's expression cracked me up! So I haven't done much knitting in the past 2 weeks, I did knit a hat for my sister, it was a kittyville hat, knit out of a pink & black Malabrigo type yarn, it came out awesome, except for the pom poms (I totally suck at making pom poms) but I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to Mary. I'm also knitting a pair of thrummed mittens, which are coming out great, but due to global warming, it's never cold around here so I don't know if I'll get a chance to wear them. Here are my resolutions for 2007: 1)Study for my CAIA Level II Exam which I have to take in March, I have to study 10 hours per week starting right now! 2) Don't eat ANY carbs until I lose 10 lbs. 3) Yoga twice per week, no excuses and now for the two really hard ones 4) Yarn diet, I'm not buying any new yarn in 2007 until I run out of what I have or until Stitches Midwest, whichever comes first, and 5) I want to try this thing I read about, taking a picture every day in 2007, I don't know if I'll post all the pictures, but I'm gonna try. What are your resolutions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Sounds like some good resolutions. I don't have the strength for the no carbs or no yarn thing. :) My resolutions are mainly about health - trying to eat better and finding a sport I enjoy.

See you Wednesday?

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the pom poms look great...I may be a novice but I know good pom poms when I see them.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home