Sisyphus Knits

Monday, November 27, 2006

Heart Hat

I knit this hat from Knitgrrl, it's the Heartfelt roll-brim hat, knit in Malabrigo, quickly becoming my favorite yarn, the color is called Buscando Azul (searching blue in Spanish), I cast on right after Thanksgiving dinner & finished the next morning. I knit it for my baby, and she loves it! My only beef with the pattern is she tells you to cast on 80 stitches, then gives you a pattern with a 12 repeat, huh?! And I swear, there is nowhere in the pattern where you M1 or anything, so of course I just M1 every 20 stitches in the second to last row of knitting, then followed the pattern. I am suprised that I haven't seen anything about errata anywhere, maybe I'm just not getting something. Anyhow, I'm also knitting this same hat in Lamb's Pride Worsted in Periwinkle for my middle child.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Gorgeous! You are the hat knitting queen:)

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course after we talked about this last week, I had to get out a calculator and make sure we weren't off on our math.

Great hat, I might just need to knit one of those!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home