Sisyphus Knits

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Random Stuff


We went apple picking this weekend, the last beautiful weekend in Chicago! (It was 72 degrees on Sunday, it's supposed to snow tomorrow) The kids picked 38 pounds of apples, I've got a lot of baking, applesauce making, etc. to do in the upcoming days. In other news, I PASSED MY TEST!!! I found out yesterday, hooray for me, now I just have to take Level II in March. I've set aside Sizzle for now, I don't like how it's knitting up, very uneven. I'm working on Miss Marigold, I'm down to the endless rounds of stockinette.


We had a contest when we got home, for best apple; judges (DH & me) considered color, shape, size, and overall shininess, of course daughter number 2 won, she is sooooooo competitive!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Congrats on passing your test! We missed you at Group tonight. Hope to see you next time.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news on the test!

LOVE the unrecognizable child picture!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home