Sisyphus Knits

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Amy's Hat


I realize there's been very little knitting on my blog lately; those of you who know me, know that I've got a big honking test on Friday, so I've been studying 24/7. Also I was in Boston on a biz trip last Wed thru Fri, 3 soccer games on Saturday, etc. I purposely didn't bring any knitting w/me to Boston, because I felt that would force me to study, and it did! I'm actually feeling pretty good about the test at this point, but I always freak out at the 11th hour. Last night I started knitting this hat for my sister, Amy, in the fall colors she requested.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

That's a really nice hat. I like the color you picked. Looking forward to having you rejoin the group once that test is over:)

Good luck!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh I can't wait. Bring on the cold!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home