Sisyphus Knits

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Knitting Distractions


So what is keeping me from knitting as much as I'd like to: this, the CAIA exam which I have in 19 days! Yikes! It is chalk full of formulas, statistics, and terms like leptokurtosis and heteroskedasticity. I used to know this stuff stone cold, believe it or not I have an MBA from University of Chicago with concentrations in Finance and Statistics; but that was many years ago & let's just say that my last 6 years as a SAHM have not exactly improved my statistical skills. Plus, my retention is not what it was 20 years ago!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone can do it you can--you are the smartest person I know!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Good luck with the test!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quit griping and get your nose in the books already!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home