Sisyphus Knits

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yarn Purchases

Even though I have NO business buying more yarn, I did! I went to 3 Bags Full in Northbrook & purchased some bulky yarns for hats (Hip, knit hats to be specific!) I figure I can get at least 6 hats out of what you see pictured here, but since I want to set goals like Alyssa, my plan is to knit at least one hat (the one on the cover of the book, but in turquoise & cream instead of brown and black), a pair of mittens, the Norah Gaughan ones that were in IK fall issue, and finish Sizzle in October. That should keep me busy! Also I cast on for Ms. Marigold yesterday, so I'll probably work on that. I'm knitting it in KnitPicks Elegance in a soft grey(Ash), I love this yarn, it's so nice to knit with, especially compared to that silk yarn I mentioned earlier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Nice yarn! Sounds like you'll have a busy October:)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn! Will we see you Wednesday night?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home