5 Things you didn't know about me!
Alyssa tagged me with this, and frankly I'm kind of excited since I've never done one of these before.
5 Things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I was born in Louisville, KY & had the deepest southern accent until we moved to Chicago when I was 5 and all the kids made fun of the way I talked. I lost the accent in 2 weeks flat.
2. You know those baby ears of corn that come in Chinese food? I am seriously afraid of them, they give me the heebie jeebies; if we order Chinese food and those are in it, I can't eat it. Truthfully I can't even be in the same room as them.
3. I love rap music! Seriously I have the musical taste of a 13 year old boy. I love Eminem, Sean Paul, Ludicris, and others too embarassing to mention.
4. I hate bananas. I used to eat them when I was a kid, but now I hate the smell, texture, taste, cloying sweetness, and generally everything about them. When my kids are eating them, I hold my breath.
5. I am an excellent shot. When I first started dating my husband, he took me skeet shooting at Lincoln Park gun club and I got a better score than he did, despite the fact that I had never shot a rifle before.