Sisyphus Knits

Monday, February 05, 2007

5 Things you didn't know about me!

Alyssa tagged me with this, and frankly I'm kind of excited since I've never done one of these before.

5 Things you probably didn't know about me:

1. I was born in Louisville, KY & had the deepest southern accent until we moved to Chicago when I was 5 and all the kids made fun of the way I talked. I lost the accent in 2 weeks flat.

2. You know those baby ears of corn that come in Chinese food? I am seriously afraid of them, they give me the heebie jeebies; if we order Chinese food and those are in it, I can't eat it. Truthfully I can't even be in the same room as them.

3. I love rap music! Seriously I have the musical taste of a 13 year old boy. I love Eminem, Sean Paul, Ludicris, and others too embarassing to mention.

4. I hate bananas. I used to eat them when I was a kid, but now I hate the smell, texture, taste, cloying sweetness, and generally everything about them. When my kids are eating them, I hold my breath.

5. I am an excellent shot. When I first started dating my husband, he took me skeet shooting at Lincoln Park gun club and I got a better score than he did, despite the fact that I had never shot a rifle before.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I am with you on the baby ears of corn. Those are totally creepy.

When I moved to Kansas City, they thought I had a southern accent (we moved from central Illinois).

7:45 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Louisville? Baby corn? Rap music? Bananas? Guns? I would have never guessed any of that!

P.S.
I just at a banana. ;)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Ate! Ate a banana...can't type...

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby corn! Too funny. That was smart to include #5, now no one will give you a hard time about the others.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had no idea about the baby corn....and i thought I knew everything about you! Snaps for keepin it real sister! Now go wave your hands in the air like you just don't care!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home