Sisyphus Knits

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Frank Ochre

It is time to confess my love affair ... with Frank Ochre. Frank is a good looking guy, soft, always available, and I just can't stop thinking about him. Last night Frank & I watched a movie together "All the King's Men"; I think he enjoyed it. Some of my friends like him too! Lynae lusts after him, and my friend Lynn called me yesterday to say how much she wanted him! She wanted me to try to track him down for her in Northbrook. I can't wait until I can wrap him around my neck so that he's with me always!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

You're so funny. :) Frank's looking great!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO lust after Frank! My fave little yarn shop in Colorado had a LOT....only 5 weeks until we go back!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf looks fantastic! I started one myself last night, but not with Frank.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home