Sisyphus Knits

Saturday, March 01, 2008

On the Horizon







It has been a long, cold, snowy Chicago winter! I know, I know, what do I expect; I've lived in the midwest my whole life, winter is long, cold, and snowy. But this winter has been particularly brutal. Big snows followed by sub-zero weather. So come March, we long for a break, a little sun, sand, and beach. This spring break we're renting a house on St. Thomas with some friends and I am really looking forward to it. Thought I would share a couple of pictures of the house, because it's so freakin' awesome!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Gorgeous! We've gone sailing in the British V. I. a few times and it is always so amazing. What a great trip!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Can I go in your carry-on luggage?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home