Sisyphus Knits

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ravelry


I've been feeling sooooo left out (although it's probably saving me lots of time) cause I'm not on Ravelry yet! Now they have a v. cool feature whereby you can see where you are on the list:


patiently awaiting your invite?
If you've added your name to the invite request list on our front page then you can use this form to check your place in line.


Found you!
You signed up on June 6, 2007
You are #7421 on the list.
611 people are ahead of you in line.
13235 people are behind you in line.
32% of the list has been invited so far


Dudes, while 611 people are ahead of me, 13235 people are behind me! For some reason that makes me feel better.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture!

Sheesh a mere 611 people ahead of you...I'd guess you are in by Stitches!

Start taking pics of the stash right now...you will be well prepared when you get that invite!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Marlena said...

You should be in any time now! I THINK they're adding 1200 people a week!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Chicago Jen said...

Awesome picture! BTW, I'm like 7,000th in line with about 6,000 people behind me. I don't wanna hear no whinin' outta youse!

Must start stash pics.....

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon, very soon. It's very cool

I stopped by to tell you Happy Birthday!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home