Sisyphus Knits

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Everybody's a Winner


This is not knitting related, but I felt the need to blog it. We walk in from my 7 year old's baseball game this morning, and my 9 year old says "Did you win?" The 7 year old says "yep, we won. The other team won too." The 9 year old says, "So it was a tie?" And the 7 year old says "Nope it wasn't a tie. If you had fun then you won, since both teams had fun, we all won." Ah to be 7 again and looking at the world through rose colored glasses, it's so nice. And to be the mother of a 7 year old and occasionally get a glimpse of the world through her glasses, it's even better! Happy Mother's Day everybody.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had fun you won!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad they have fun because I am always a wreck after the games!

Happy Mother's day to you too!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Marlena said...

I went to my nephew's first baseball game Saturday (he's also 7), and was so relieved that they weren't keeping score or serious about the rules. The kids all had a blast, and the parents (I was mostly worried about his father) stayed relaxed and non-competitive. It was the best game I have ever watched!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

You've been tagged! The rules are on my blog!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home