Sisyphus Knits

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sweater for Harry Winston

Friends had a baby in November, they named him Harry Winston, isn't that cute. So I am knitting Harry the Child's Placket Pullover Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts (check the errata, here, if you get the inclination to knit it.) I'm using Pear Tree Baby Merino in a beautiful shade of green (technically Moss, but it is not the color of moss) and I am looking for tiny, diamond like buttons, because nothing less will do for little Harry Winston!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Great color!

As for buttons, I was at JoAnn's the other day and they had a much bigger selection than usual. Not sure if the Oregon stores just stock more than at Illinois JoAnn's, but worth a shot.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

I saw an upscale selection of buttons at Michaels in Glenview. I was there on Saturday, wish I had known you needed them.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home