Sisyphus Knits

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bibi for Meme


I bought this pattern here as soon as I saw it posted and the following weekend I went to my LYS and bought the suggested yarn mmm Noro. Cast on shortly thereafter and got lots of stockinette done on our roadtrip to Niagara Falls last weekend (I will post pictures of that as soon as we find the computer cord to my oldest daughter's camera, where all the pictures are stuck right now.) I am hoping to finish by next weekend so I can wear it to the Midwest Folk and Fiber Art Fair. I also finished the pom peds for my oldest, pattern is free and here, I substituted Koigu for the recommended yarn (cause I couldn't find it locally) and I really loved the color combo in the original Purl Bee Post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I'm so sad I will be missing the Fiber Festival with my knitting peeps. I hope everyone takes alot of pictures so I can feel like I was there. The Bibi looks awesome! You whipped that up in no time!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Isn't the Matsuri wonderful?! I knit a cardigan with it and right away went and got more for a short sleeved version. I'm using bright pinks and oranges for it which totally isn't me but the yarn is so fun.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Bibi is cute! And so are the socks. Wish I could go to the Fiber Festival again. We had so much fun last year (and Cori was there even though we didn't know it yet!).

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home