Sisyphus Knits

Sunday, July 27, 2008

bibi 005


bibi 005
Originally uploaded by lizflor@sbcglobal.net
I finished & blocked Bibi; one of my kids is modeling it for me, doesn't she look thrilled?

Details: I went down a needle size to get gauge, 5s and 4s instead of 6s and 5s. I knit the medium size & I did need 6 skeins; ran out of the fifth on the final decrease round. This was an easy, quck knit but I really like how it came out, the neckline looks good and lays flat and the decrease rounds towards the end give it a nice shape.

Instead of binding off the underarm stitches, I put them on waste yarn and kitchenered together at the end because I stink at seaming.

All in all I'm really happy with this sweater; I'll probably wear it to work on Friday with some dark trouser style jeans I have.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Cute! I love the colors. What a great pattern to show off the yarn. :)

2:12 AM  
Blogger execudiva said...

She has the bored teenage pose down to a tee!

Beautiful!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

It looks great!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Chicago Jen said...

congratulations!! a beautiful finished project if I do say so.... see you tonight!

9:55 AM  
Blogger knit_chick said...

It looks beautiful! Gotta love another FO.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

It's gorgeous! You always find all the fun patterns. Can't wait to see you wear it.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home